Subject: Country report: Estonia
From: "Monica Galiano" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Liisa Lilje" <[email-masked]>, "Johanna Kristina Tamm" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Irina Eero" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "whocc" <[email-masked]>, "ZHANG, Wenqing" <[email-masked]>, "Dmitriy Pereyaslov" <[email-masked]>, "SAMAAN, Magdi" <[email-masked]>, "NAHAPETYAN, Karen" <[email-masked]>, "WIDDOWSON, Marc-alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 20:37:16 +0200

Dear Liisa, Marlen, Johanna and colleagues,

 I hope you are well. Here are the results of the analyses of the
influenza specimens you kindly shared with us for characterisation from
Estonia in August 2024. 

Along with the analyses, we have also included a high-level summary of
influenza circulation and evolution during the South hemisphere influenza
season 2024. 

We will be soon preparing another report for samples received during the
North hemisphere influenza season 2024-2025.

Should you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to
contact us, we will be very happy to assist.

I look forward to continuing to work closely with you and thank you again
for your support and collaboration.

 With very best wishes,

 Monica

 On behalf of the WIC team

 

Dr Monica Galiano

Head of Molecular Testing and Genomics

WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza,
The Francis Crick Institute
1 Midland Road
London NW1 1AT
UK
Tel: +44 203 796 0563
Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and
Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no.
06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT